Anmol handmade necklace
Enhance your look by giving it a fashionable twist with this finely crafted necklace . Wear this necklace on any occasion-Evening, festival, wedding, birthday, and engagement. This necklace is a must have piece to add to your Jewelry Treasure.
Material -metal alloy with plating
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We understand how important it is to receive your purchased products in the best
condition, so we only work with reputed couriers to deliver your products to you in the
quickest time possible.
-There is FREE shipping for prepaid orders and RS 200 delivery charge for cash on
delivery orders, which will be added to the cost of your product at the time of checkout.
-Depending upon the location, the product will be delivered to you within 3-7 business
day (MON-FRI) of the order placement.
-We’re continuously striving to get your purchase to you sooner. However, in some
unforeseen circumstances, it may take a bit longer. In this case, we’ll notify you of this
-To avail COD Service, all the items in the cart should be applicable for COD.
-Pincode provided for Cash on Delivery should be in the serviceable area. If not, an
online order has to be placed.
-For Cash On Delivery, you cannot open the box without making the payment at the time of delivery.
-If the product is open, do not accept the order.
-No credit/debit cards are accepted in Cash on Delivery.
- If you'd like to request a specific delivery time, please contact us. Once an order is shipped, we will unfortunately not be able to make any changes to your order or delivery time.
Yes, we do provide international delivery but for that you will have to get in touch with us
on email@example.com or call us at +91-9820829656.
1. Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from water or any form of moisture—moisture leads to tarnish.
2. When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as makeup, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate item.
3. Never allow your jewellery to come in contact with harsh chemicals, oils, perfumes etc.
4. Fasten your bracelet and necklace clasps before storing to prevent tangling.
5. Store your jewellery in a ziplock bag or an airtight container to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
6. Clean your jewellery with a dry cloth every now and then to wipe off body sweat and oils from the surface.
7. All stone jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting as well as to safeguard the diamond or gemstone it holds.